New Jobseeker SignupClose
Nursing Supervisor Jobs in Pakistan
Nursing Supervisor Job in Karwan-E-Hayat, Pakistan
- Prepare duty rosters of all paramedical staff and ensure their effective implementation.
- accompany the Medical Superintendent/Psychiatrist during their rounds of male / female wards and provide the required assistance / information on the nursing support provide to patient. Ensure that any changes in the medication / treatment regimes advised by MS / psychiatrist's are noted and implemented by paramedical staff.
- Ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained in the wards, OPD & Day Care unit including personal hygiene of inpatient & staff.
- Ensure that hospiatls's paramedical staff adheres to Karwan-e-Hayat's service code and observes strict discipline while performing their duties.
- Maintain staff's attendance & make alternate arrangement to take care of absenteeism.
staff Nursing Course from a reputed institution.
Minimum 10-15 years post-qualification experience working as staff nurse out of which at least 1-2 years should be at a medium size Psychiatric Hospital.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more