Technology Content Writer Jobs in Pakistan
Technology Content Writer Job in AddictiveTips, Pakistan
- CategoryIT -Other
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Shift TimingsMorning Shift
- Requires Traveling
- Career LevelEntry Level
- Number Of Vacancies5
- Required QualificationBachelors>
- Required Experience1 Years>
- Salary Per Month30,000 - 35,000 PKR
- Required GenderAny
- Posted on23/04/2012
- Last Date31/05/2012
We are looking for talented writers who are both passionate and knowledgeable about the latest technology trends, and like to keep abreast of all the happenings in the digital world. We are hiring writers for various divisions, including Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS and Web. The task is to compile roundups and lists of various domain-specific application reviews, tips and how-to.
All writers will write under their own name. We do not work for other companies, and do not believe in pseudo names. Our focus is to hire talented people to write for us, and in turn, provide for themselves a solid platform for creating their own identity.
This is a full-time, office-based job which is open for citizens of Islamabad and Rawalpindi only. If you are living in another city, you can still apply provided you can find an accommodation for yourself.
Note: We are looking for writers who can contribute original content. The skills mentioned below are very important. The position is for immediate hire!
- Excellent English language and grammar skills (proper use of punctuation and sentence building, etc)
- Active on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc), and understanding of the workings of such media.
- Familiarity with popular services, such as Google Reader, Dropbox, Google Docs, Evernote, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to write at least 2,000 words per day, with keeping ease of understanding in mind.
- You must be creative. You must generate ideas for articles on your own, and take suggestions like a pro.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks while meeting deadlines.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more