New Jobseeker SignupClose
Sales Promotion Officer Jobs in Pakistan
Sales Promotion Officer Job in Master Group of Industries, Pakistan
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Make monthly visit plans and get them approved from immediate supervisor.
2) Update visit plans on weekly basis with due consultation with immediate supervisor.
3) Visit vendors and furniture markets in accordance with approved weekly visit plan
4) Regularly achieve monthly sales targets.
5) Maintain excellent work relationship with existing dealers in designated region.
6) Develop new potential dealers within designated region in accordance with company's dealership policy.
7) Ensure that visual merchandising and shop branding at Dealer's outlets is as per company's set standards.
8) Regularly perform stock movement analysis for individual dealers, prepare an ideal item mix for them based on location & stock movement and counsel dealers accordingly to improve their sales and profitability.
9) Update dealers on their achievement against given targets and motivate them for improved performance.
10) Provide dealers with new price list whenever there is any change in company prices.
11) Coordinate company schemes in the designated regions as and when required by the management.
12) Mentor dealer's staff regarding effective selling techniques and educate them about product qualities & distinctions.
13) Penetrate in furniture markets of designated regions to secure additional sales while improving overall effectiveness.
14) Ensure dealers in your designated area do not violate company policy otherwise informs your immediate supervisor immediately verbally as well as in writing.
15) Be very vigilant on competitor's activities in the market and keep your immediate supervisor up to date to any new developments.
- Must have flare of Marketing, Sales and Promotion.
- Must have a BBA / MBA degree from a recognized university.
This Job is for the following cities:
Sialkot, Multan, Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Peshawar
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more