New Jobseeker SignupClose
Design Engineer Injection Mold Design And Analysis Jobs in Pakistan
Design Engineer Injection Mold Design And Analysis Job in Aedesign (Private) Limited, Pakistan
|Shift Timings||Morning Shift|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Number Of Vacancies||1|
|Required Qualification||BE Mechanical, B Tech, DAE|
|Required Experience||3 Years|
|Salary Per Month||50,000 - 60,000 PKR|
Aedesign (Private) Limited
For a prospective customer we need to develop the capability of Design and Analysis of Plastic Injection Molds. The analysis capabilities needed are Molding Simulation, Tooling Simulation and Mold Flow Simulation. The comprehensive Mold design should be ready to manufacture.
1. Mold design concept
2. Product feasibility from both product & tooling aspect
- Draft analysis, Mounting, Locating, and Strengthening feature parameter checking
3. Basic knowledge of MOLD FLOW and hot runner system
4. Doing 3D modifications in CAD models as per tooling feasibility & flow analysis report
5. Fulfill both fitment& functional requirements of component
6. Feasibility of plastic component, identify undercuts and their mechanism
7. Calculation for clamping force, required mechanism
8. Modification of component for making it feasible for Mold
9. Draft analysis of components.
10. Generating smooth parting surface , extraction of core and cavity
11. Moldbase , all 2D parts and Assembly drawings
12. Handle all kinds of modification in the Molds
We need to hire a Design Engineer (Preferably with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or if experience is more even a B-Tech / Diploma of Associate Engineer)
Industry Experience 3 - 5 years at least
Expert level design capability of plastic injection Molds.
Experience in CAD Preparation of solid models, assembly, drafting (preferably in one or more of SolidWorks/NX/Inventor/CoCreate/Pro-E)
Expertise in Mold Flow analyses (using Mold Flow or Simpoemold or any similar software.)
Experience in Mold design with consideration of theoretical, practical concepts & plastic materials.
Ability to Prepare tool feasibility for report clients.
Be able to prepare 2D drawings of Mold as per ISO/EN standards.
Well versed with theory and practice of plastic processing.
Capable of Injection Moldable Part Designing and problem solving techniques for concept design &Molded part.
Capable of Standardization of Mold design & parts.
Capability of Preparing & maintaining ISO documentation (will be considered as additional qualification)
Well versed in GD & T application and in preparing bill of materials.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more