New Jobseeker SignupClose
Marketing Executive Jobs in Pakistan
Marketing Executive Job in Comcept Pvt Ltd, Pakistan
1. Achieving sales target set by the company.
2. Active approach toward customers in identifying their needs
3. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post telephone and personal visits.
4. Advise client regarding layout, cost analysis and collection method
5. Coordinate activities and participate on solving customers problems
6. Managing the selling cycle for the nominated accounts from account opening to sales closer and ongoing support
7. Organizing and attending events and exhibitions.
8. Monitoring competitors activities, analysis pricing positions
9. Analyzing market intelligence relating to consumers market and competitors
10. Draft promotional and other marketing materials
11. Prepare and present sales report in the weekly and monthly sales review meeting
12. Maintain customer database and keep it updated
13. Assist in accounts recovery by frequent follow up calls in cooperation with the recovery department
14. Coordination with Design, \production and Customer Support department regarding the customer requirement.
15. Handling the art work of the clients.
16. Responsible for the promotion of the product of the company by new client prospecting.
17. Involved in negotiations and final drafting of contracts with new prospects and contributed in escalating the clientele more than three folds since joining the company.
18. Successfully handling the commercial concerns of more than half of the corporate clientele and responsible for strengthening business ties with the, CNG, LPG and Solar Energy LED lights etc
19. Active member of the sales team that is meeting and exceeding annual revenue targets for consecutively three years by adopting appropriate marketing tactics and with the support of peers as well as management.
20. Responsible for thinking strategies and designing customer care programs for the achievement of revenue targets.
21. Responsible for conducting customer satisfaction survey and compiling their reports and making strategies accordingly
22. Inventory forecasting and planning deliveries keeping in view the purchasing trends and payment details.
23. Management of cash-flow from clients against deliveries and keeping minimum account receivable levels to avoid bad-debts and maintain sales record
24. Contacting officials in Government organizations for product approval and participation in local tenders and preparation of document.
Time Management &Decision making skills
Effective communication skills&Efficient follow up
Team player, Quick learning ability and Passion for career growth
Sufficient knowledge of product line
Computer and Presentation skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more