New Jobseeker SignupClose
Control Room Operator Jobs in Oman
Control Room Operator Job in Jerry Varghese Global Executive Search, Oman
1. Thorough understanding of modern CCGT plant.
2. Good foundation and practical knowledge of power plant operations including electrical systems.
3. Ability to operate the plant efficiently within a varying range of load conditions
4. Ability to supervise and coordinate with field operators (including standing-in for field operators as required)
A degree in Electrical, C&I or Mechanical Engineering (or) Industrial, military, marine or utility training in power generation (or) Accredited Engineering Diploma will be suitable if accompanied by the relevant experience.
1. Multiple years of experience in power stations.
2. Experience preferred in CCGT, Gas Turbines and a wide range of auxiliary equipment.
3. Experience with Siemens Vx4.3A gas turbines would be a particular advantage.
4. Experience of setting-up and commissioning a CCGT would be an advantage.
5. Experience of working in the Middle East would be an advantage.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more