New Jobseeker SignupClose
Shift Charge Engineer Jobs in Oman
Shift Charge Engineer Job in Jerry Varghese Global Executive Search, Oman
1. Thorough understanding of modern CCGT plant practice.
2. Good foundation and practical knowledge of power plant operations, preferably including electrical systems and Power plant engineering concepts
3. Ability to operate the plant efficiently within a varying range of load conditions
4. Ability to control incidents in a range of situations
5. Strong understanding of Quality, HSE management systems and Safety Rules.
6. Working knowledge of commercial contracts and agreements (PPA, GSA etc)
7. Exposure of Budget and cost control
8. Good command of the English language
9. Computer literacy
1. A degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or)
2. Industrial, military, marine or utility training in power generation (or)
3. Accredited Engineering Diploma will be suitable if accompanied by the relevant experience.
1. Leading and Managing People skills with at least 5 years of total operation experience with progressive experience as managing the day to day operations.
2. Experience preferred in CCGT, Gas Turbines and a wide range of auxiliary equipment.
3. SAP Authorised and Budget reporting and management.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more