Incharge HR And Admin Jobs in Pakistan
Incharge HR And Admin Job in Highly Keen, Pakistan
Highly Keen is looking for InCharge HR and Admin for one of its client. Job description of the candidate is following;
1.Responsible to develop and quarterly update Job descriptions of all company's employees.
2.Extract Key Result Areas of new job descriptions, where required.
3.Issue job descriptions to new employees as well as the old employees
4.Perform recruitment activities by advertising jobs, on various job portals, social websites, company's career page, etc.
5.Call shortlisted candidates for interviews, after initial interviews conduct selection tests, prepare results and arrange second interview with line manager and CEO.
6.Do all necessary documentation as per policies at the day of joining of all new employees.
7.Conduct new employee orientation of all new joiners in the organization.
8.Set standards at the start of the performance quarter by keeping in loop the line manager and employee.
9. Prepare quarterly performance appraisal forms and coordinate with line managers to conduct appraisal meetings with employees.
10.Prepare year end performance appraisal reports of all employees for increments and promotion purpose. And finally issue the promotion and increment letters to employees.
11.Arrange trainings of new and existing sales and support staff and some times act as the trainer of soft skills to enhance the soft side of employees.
11. Discuss with CEO related to employee’s general matters to update him regarding the employee’s performance and satisfaction levels.
12. Listen daily employee petty matters and try to resolve them.
13. Resolve conflicts between two or more employees, by listening them properly.
14. Develop and maintain employee files as per the HR policies of SGC.
15. Maintain, Communicate to employees and update organizational structure of company.
2. Administration Related Activities
15.Responsible to check daily attendance and leave records.
16.If employees do not follow attendance and punctuality than inform/warn them directly.
17.Make proper record of leave and attendance of all employees.
18.Act as the In-charge of Vehicle maintenance of company.
19.Ensure that all the vehicles are in working condition by doing there proactive and reactive maintenance
20.Ensure daily cleanliness of company premises as per cleanliness checklist.
21.Supervise the proper gate in and out administration by developing register to be filled by gate keepers.
22.Develop employee cards and ensure that all the employees wear them during working hours.
23.Purchase office stationery, distribute them, call vendors for any building/equipment maintenance and clear the problem under his supervision and report to senior.
24.Arrange company visits and picnics of all employees.
HRM and Admin Skills
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more