Project Coordinator/Application Support Officers Jobs in Pakistan
Project Coordinator/Application Support Officers Job in Leading IT Company, Pakistan
- CategoryIT - Software
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Shift TimingsMorning Shift
- Requires Traveling
- Career LevelEntry Level
- Number Of Vacancies1
- Required QualificationBS,BCS,MS>
- Required Experience3 Years>
- Salary Per Month35,000 - 45,000 PKR
- Required GenderAny
- Posted on21/06/2012
- Last Date30/06/2012
Leading IT Company
Project Coordinator/Application Support Officers Required with At least 3 years of experience in
Responsible for Query Creation & Data Extraction of over all Applications and providing data to users and Vendors as per their Request. (Must be experienced in PL/SQL)
Must have Software development experience flavor (Dot Net and Web services)
Responsible for working with teams, vendors and other business partners and make sure that all areas of the release are properly managed
Maintain close collaboration with vendors to ensure timely support whenever necessary (repairs, parts replacement)
Make effective and much appreciated suggestion for changes in the system/application and gave expert advice as to proper operation
Patch Deployment Implementation on Various Banking applications
Work closely with the developers of applications to advise on changes on system-level
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) control and inspection.
Sign Off reviews and follow-up with the Internal Audit.
Make sure that proper completion and change control procedures are well followed.
Provide constant maintenance for applications (only Application side not DB Side) to ensure optimal durability and reliability
Controlling / Facilitating UAT process
Responsible for Maintaining SQL
Software version Controlling (Application Source maintenance Responsibilities through version maintain (PVCSCVCS) software)
Incident Report Management
Monitor Live Operations
Good learning opportunities as domain are extensively banking IT projects
- Excellent Communication and presentation Skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills & should be a self starter not waiting for instructions to proceed
- Ability to perform Functional reviews
- Should be comfortable with the use of methodologies / tools for capturing Business Requirements.
- Leadership, problem solving and decision making Skills.
- Smart, young and energetic confident and outspoken ready to take challenges.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more