Interior Designer. Jobs in Pakistan
Interior Designer. Job in Talent Hunters (Pvt.) Ltd., Pakistan
1) Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
2) Confer with client to determine factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
3) Advise client on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, and color coordination.
4) Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
5) Formulate environmental plan to be practical, esthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity or selling merchandise.
6) Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.
Preferably experienced in interior or have diploma in relevant field.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more