New Jobseeker SignupClose
Customer Relations Officer Jobs in Pakistan
Customer Relations Officer Job in Ovex Technologies Pakistan, Pakistan
The objective is to provide an information and Complaint helpline with reference to clients operations.
This potential candidate should have strong communication skills and have a proven ability to deliver product information and satisfy consumers needs effectively and efficiently. The energy, motivation and positive attitude to play an effective and important role in a dynamic, growing technology based company.
- Take Inbound calls and satisfy customer needs.
- Achieve established standards for call handling quality and productivity.
- To resolve the complaints of customers over the call and launch system complaints in case FCR is not possible.
- To identify and handle customer inquiries and respond to customer questions in the best possible manner.
- Enter customers data as per defined standard operating procedures.
- To meet all the other quality benchmarks established based on consumer feedback and surveys.
- Positive Attitude, goal oriented and team player.
- Ensure compliance with all company / client policies, procedures and practices.
- Good communication skills.
- To ensure that highest level of quality customer care is delivered and all problem incidences are reported and highlighted.
1. Male / Female 20-35 years old
3. Pleasant phone voice
4. Physically fit and healthy
5. Outgoing and friendly personality
6. Above average computer literacy
7. Typing skills at least 20 wpm and knows how to use short-cut keys in computer
8. With good customer service orientation
10. Proficient and Articulate in English language (Excellent accent, Diction, Grammar, Sentence structures)
11. Spontaneous in his / her responses
12. Goal-oriented, determined and high-achiever (personal history of success)
14. Should be willing to work in rotating shifts (morning/evening/night)
15. Should be willing to work on public holidays like Eid, 14th August etc if requested by client
16. Customer service or call center experience will be preferred
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more