New Jobseeker SignupClose
HTML (Front End) Developer / Slicer Jobs in Pakistan
HTML (Front End) Developer / Slicer Job in Pyrspective Pvt Ltd, Pakistan
The Front End Developer is responsible for the functional and structural construction of the visual representation of a range of website projects across many different verticals. In this role, the developer is required to concept, design, develop, test, deploy and own all front end code including user interactions that are within the interactive space.
Working closely with the creative and development team, the role requires:
2. Responsible for innovative solutions that meet business requirements and that work across multiple browsers, devices and operating systems.
3. Create and implement all the user interactive functions in the design / website
4. Optimize page performance
5. Proactive understanding and keeping up to date with latest trends in related technology and functionality
The following skill requirement must be fulfilled:
1. 1-3 years proven experience in front end web development.
3. Extensive cut-up experience (translating a PhotoShop file into its component HTML, CSS and imagery).
4. Solid grounding in your development environment of choice (Dreamweaver, Visual Studio or other).
5. A working knowledge of W3C (X)HTML standards and WAI accessibility guidelines, and a passion for code quality and standards.
6. A thorough understanding of browser compatibility
7. Enjoy working on numerous concurrent projects autonomously and as part of a team.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more