New Jobseeker SignupClose
Content Writer Jobs in Pakistan
Content Writer Job in Better World Makers Network Ltd, Pakistan
1. Regularly communicate with respective client or team lead to get details of the project.
2. Understand the project details with focus on meeting the requirements, to ensure effectiveness of the deliverable.
3. Conducting research and gather information through several sources, related to the subject / project.
4. Design the tasks to be performed and deliverables to be shared; write-ups, flow charts, graphs, diagrams, audio/video clips, presentations, and related artifacts etc.
5. Complete the tasks without mistakes, using best of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
6. Discuss the content with respective client / team lead, time to time, to get regular feedback.
7. Ensure timely completion of the tasks, and meet deadlines of the deliverables, without any delay.
8. Review / make necessary changes in the tasks completed, as per the client’s feedback and requirements.
1. Graduation, preferably, in Mass communication / Management or any related discipline.
2. 1-2 year experience of writing/designing content for projects
3. Excellent communication skills
4. English language skills - fluent in writing, reading & speaking
5.Excellent presentation and virtual working skills (using audio/video technology)
6. Computer Skills
7. Excellent Skills in using Graphic Software like Adobe Photoshop.
8. Web surfing, MS office, Google apps, graphics, typing etc.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more