New Jobseeker SignupClose
Senior HR Generalist Jobs in Pakistan
Senior HR Generalist Job in Sybrid (Pvt) Ltd - A Lakson Group Company, Pakistan
Strategic HR Management:
Identify, design, prepare and implement the annual HR Plan in accordance with the senior management, while keeping in view the overall objectives of the Company. Ensuring that implementation is achieved on time and in budget as and when required.
Resource Hunting and Recruitment:
Identify and establish the most appropriate HR systems and manage the whole recruitment function. Marketing, Job posting, Designing and conducting recruitment tests and interviews.
Employee Communication and Relations :
1. Manage investigations, disciplinary and grievance matters in conjunction with the HR /Operations Head.
2. Raise issues proactively with managers, using a variety of internal and external sources of information to identify practical solutions to varied and sometimes complex HR issues and recommend appropriate action plans.
3. Design and conduct new employee orientations.
Devise and Review Policies and Procedures :
1. Research, Initiate, develop, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the organization, and ensure that the staff handbook is comprehensive and up-to-date.
2. Ensure that managers and staff are aware of the policies and procedures and able to operate them effectively.
1. Monitor and review the system of performance appraisal and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that annual appraisals and monthly one to ones are carried out in a timely manner and followed up.
Employee Satisfaction Survey:
1. Identify the mechanism of conducting employee surveys and prepare companywide report based upon the results.
1. Represent HR and participate in various internal groups and committees across the organization.
2. Review and manage new starter and leaver processes, including conducting exit interviews for all staff.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Diplomatic and negotiation skills
The ability to work on your own initiative
Excellent planning and outstanding organization skills to meet deadlines
The ability to work autonomously and flexibly under pressure
The ability to work with personnel from all levels
Tact, and the ability to deal with difficult situations
Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, email and the Internet
An interest in career development and training within the workplace.
Influencing, persuading, coaching and negotiating skills
Co-operative and supportive team player
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more