Civil Engineer Jobs in Pakistan
Civil Engineer Job in Imtiaz Super Market, Pakistan
* Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations; * developing detailed designs;
* Assessing the potential risks of specific projects;
* supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals;
* managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site;
* overseeing the work of staff;
* communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects,
* thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems; * managing budgets and other project resources;
* leading teams of other engineers, perhaps from other organizations or firms;
* compiling, checking and approving reports;
* reviewing and approving project drawings;
* using a range of design computer packages for designing projects and undertaking complex and repetitive calculations;
* scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery;
* adopting all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and safety on all work assignments;
* ensuring that a project runs smoothly and that the structure is completed on time and within budget;
* correcting any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements prior to final evaluation and project reviews.
Must Be B.E in Civil.
Must have Own Conveyance.
Have Command on Auto-Cad.
Have minimum 3 years of Supervisor or Consultant Experience.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more