General Manager Jobs in Pakistan
General Manager Job in Fine Group Of Companies, Pakistan
1) Prepare short, medium & long term business strategies and ensure their effective implementation with follow up after approval from the Higher Management.
2) To initiate productivity improvement programs on regular basis.
3) Handle all relevant administrative matters of the Company, including dealing with Govt. / Semi Govt. and other concerned departments.
4) Handle all matters related to Accounts / Inventory / Credit Control through Finance Manager.
5) Look after business development, marketing & sales matters through Sales Manager and ensure customer care with all logistic matters including Vehicle Fleet Management, Compression Stations & VIE Tanks to attain set business targets.
6) Manage procurement of Plant & Machinery, Equipment and Raw material etc, through Commercial Department.
7) Ensure timely execution of Company’s Production, Maintenance & Engineering matters pertaining to technical developments / modifications / installations by taking follow up from Production and Maintenance Departments.
8) Ensure effective implementation of Company’s Safety Policy through Safety & Training section to eliminate incidents / accidents at all relevant places including Company Premises, Plant & Machinery, Vehicles and Customer Premises and take necessary action to effectively handle any hazardous situation.
9) Any other job assigned by the Higher Management.
> Should have professional work experience of working in medium/large scale industries.
> Willing to travel occasionaly for official matters, specially in the southern parts of the country.
> Should be a computer literate.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more