Sr. Software Engineer Jobs in Pakistan
Sr. Software Engineer Job in Contact Writer., Pakistan
- CategoryIT - Software
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Shift TimingsMorning Shift
- Requires Traveling
- Career LevelExperienced (Non-Managerial)
- Number Of Vacancies8
- Required QualificationBCS, BScs , Mcs , MIT , MS>
- Required Experience3 Years>
- Salary Per Month35,000 - 50,000 PKR
- Required GenderAny
- Posted on14/09/2012
- Last Date30/09/2012
CyberVision is looking for motivated individuals to become part of our in-house project team.
The right candidate must have 3 to 6 years experience in software development with at least 3 years experience in .Net application development. Candidate should be a problem solver first and foremost. Their software solutions should be focused, maintainable, flexible, and extensible. While devising such solutions, the .NET Developer should be driven to maintain interdepartmental transparency through frequent written, visual and verbal communication.
Collaborate with fellow developers to define thorough and modular technical specifications and/or their scopes of work
Adhere to software development methodologies and processes
Build timely, SOLID object oriented, well commented code
Propose new ideas and/or ways to make existing ideas better
You must have strong experience in
* Web and Dynamic Applications.
* Component based development using Object Oriented Methodology.
* Multi tier application modeling with high degree of comfort with development across all application tiers UI, service layer, business objects, data access, schema/modeling.
* Database designing, implementation and administration using Oracle / MS SQL Server
* .Net framework 3.0, 3.5 or 4.0
* Development using C#, ADO.Net, XML.
And you must have/be
* Willingness to adapt to changing business goals and employ creative thinking to solve problems.
* Preference for agile approach lightweight documentation, iterative development.
* IT graduate from a recognized university.
* Strong communication skills.
Experience in following areas will be highly desirable
* ERP Solutions, University Management System, Financial & HR Applications,.
As a Software Engineer, you are expected to take responsibility of software development and successful roll out of ERP across all remote locations in accordance with the software quality standards.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more