New Jobseeker SignupClose
Assistant Manager Store Jobs in Pakistan
Assistant Manager Store Job in Amreli Steels Limited, Pakistan
1. Responsible for implementation of company SOPs, guidelines & policies, which includes Store opening and closing procedures, dress code, staff hygiene, attendance & punctuality etc.
2. Lead the team to achieve daily & monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) / targets.
3. Manage stock availability.
4. Daily opening and closing reports on their schedules time.
5. Assure excellent services, prompt complaint resolution & communication of customer requirements to management.
6. Training of new staff and manage distribution of responsibilities.
7. Track, manage and report staff performance, achievement(s) or misconducts.
8. Ensure that cash is handled properly; Daily shift and inventory audits are conducted as per policy.
9. Other assignments provided by the Management.
1. Prior experience of managing store having 5-6 years experience.
2. Pleasant personality.
3. Ability to work under pressure and work in a fast paced environment.
4. Confidence with strong leadership qualities and communication skills.
5. Responsible, willing to take initiative & be accountable.
6. Readiness to work on holidays and irregular hours (if required by business).
7. Good computer skills & well versed in MS Office applications.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more