New Jobseeker SignupClose
In-Charge Inventory Jobs in Pakistan
In-Charge Inventory Job in Five Star Foods, Pakistan
|Shift Timings||Morning Shift|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Managerial)|
|Number Of Vacancies||1|
|Required Experience||3 Years|
|Salary Per Month||22,000 - 29,000 PKR|
Five Star Foods
- Generates established weekly / monthly reporting and some light ad- hoc reporting
- Maintains report scheduling and distribution
- Builds new reporting to support department metrics
- Develops and maintains SOPs for major team functions
- Maintains data to facilitate good forecasting and reasonable Inventory levels
- Assists in the investigation of Inventory discrepancies found during picking and replenishment, additionally cycle count planning, applying and investigating
- Reviews system(s) reports and summarizes key financial information and information related to significant transactions
- Performs data analysis for on-going identification of process/metrics improvement opportunities
- Planned and implemented activities related to the product or material
purchase, Inventory control, and shipping/receiving and storage functions
- Ensures products and materials are ordered and in stock to meet company
requirements, while maintaining acceptable Inventory levels
- Collects, evaluates, and reports data in order to manage Inventory
- Analyzes Inventory records
- Interprets results of overall Inventory
- Collects dispatch records & trends and evaluates performance measured against Inventory budgets
- Collaborates with management to implement key initiatives
- Responsible for counting all physical Inventories, generating department audit reports, reconciling computer data with the physical counts taken and reporting on errors found.
- Performs Inventory audits of paperwork and data entry at the receiving and transfer areas
- Assists with general tasks in the stockroom
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong analytically and quantitative skills are required
- Basic statistical knowledge is required.
- Strong collaboration, influencing and problem-solving skills are preferred.
- A results-oriented mindset is required.
- A demonstrated ability to work under time constraints and manage complexity is a requirement
- Ability to speak and write in English is required
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more