We are looking for experienced Senior PHP Developers/Team leads who will be involved in:
- Leading the timely planning and implementation of web projects.
- Get involved with coding/scripting responsibilities
- Managing day to day project communication.
- Identification and delegation of projects tasks.
- Able to develop project plans, timelines and project statuses.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the projects to top management
- Day to day working on projects
Required Experience :
- Minimum 8 years and above work experience with 3 years as Team Leader
Required Skills :
- Responsible for designing, development, documentation, debugging, and support of applications
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Hands on Programming and Integration Experience
- Strong understanding of development processes, database architecture, load and performance, and is familiar with industry standards
- Excellent Knowledge of database technologies
- Strong development skills in Laravel, Angular JS and MongoDB
- Clear understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Expertise in JQuery, Ajax, prototype building and UI development
- Clear understanding of product development environment and methodologies like agile/scrum
- High level of data architecture and software design skills, creativity and a very strong understanding of load and performance
- Must have worked on MVC architecture.
- Writing and consuming RESTful Web Services
- Inventiveness, curiosity, and a drive to go above and beyond and develop new and innovative products is the must have attitude.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously, with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of the latest standards and coding standards
- Very good communication skills - oral and written