- Support the game design team in the creation of mock-ups, flows, and wireframes
- Help mentor other staff and maintain a slick flow of scripted sales
- Work alongside UI Artists to convey design decisions
- Create wireframes and layouts using appropriate tools
- Communicate regularly with end users to validate your design
- Work with game engineers and designers on executing against your mock-up
- Collaborate with design, engineering, CS, QA, and other cross-functional teams
- Able to have the foresight to what the end user “really” needs
- Incorporate usability testing feedback
- Designing augmented reality user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to high-fidelity pixel perfect mockups.
Your background and who you are:
2+ years as a UX designer, UI designer or in a similar position
Expert knowledge of UX/UI design for games
Knowledgeable on best practices for presenting complex data on small screens
Strong understanding of flow, composition, and design for mobile experience
Excellent conceptual and graphic design skills
Proficiency in Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision, and other relevant design and development tools
Excellent critical thinking skills
- Staying abreast of AR UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel products and creative fields.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications to engineers.
- Working with engineers and creatives to guide the realization of augmented reality applications.