CreteSol is looking for PPC professional with hands-on experience in running digital marketing campaigns.
The candidate will be responsible to Plan, Manage and execute PPC and Search Engine Paid campaigns for web projects.
You will be responsible for day to day reporting, analysis, development, and recommendations for PPC campaigns.
You need to be enthusiastic, focused and keen and quick to learn who possess analytical, attention to detail and mathematical qualities.
Ideally, you need to have recent experience of driving return on investment from PPC.
1. Daily management of PPC accounts in line with client objectives - including setup, tracking, optimization, reporting
2. Make sure reporting is well analyzed and accurate to provide recommendations for improvement
3. Integration of PPC accounts into relevant analytics software
4. Develop deep understanding of whole online marketing mix and how each channel works together
1. Must have knowledge of Mobile Marketing, Google AdWords, and Facebook Marketing
2. Ability to perform research, analyzes websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach.
3. Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
4. Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify
5. Growth/optimization opportunities
6. Excellent Microsoft Office skills
7. Strong oral and written communication skills
8. Excellent analytical skills
9. Ability to work independently and within a team environment
10. Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills