The Business Research Analyst's ultimate goal is to approve a product for mass sale that serves core public needs, generating profits for the business. These analysts must be well-versed in the product's use, design and implementation, along with applying it to possible vendors and customers. This career requires an applicant that can think like an analyst, customer and salesperson at the same time. They analyze market trends pertaining to the potential product, draw up statistical analyses on sales plans and work beside management to bring the item to life. Without these liaisons to the public and product, businesses would have many product failures, struggling to survive financially.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Representing the product to sales force, representing market's needs to Management.
· Work with partner organizations to conduct:
o Competitive product/pricing analysis and market research
o Evaluate sales performance
o Formulate and review strategic long range plans, goals, and objectives for specific product areas.
· Development of marketing material and may be required to develop and present product training material.
· In this role you will be a key advisor to the sales force and a key resource in interacting with Inventory, Procurement, product management, and marketing groups.
· You will also be responsible to conduct research on different geographical markets, in terms of their buying behavior, consumptions and lifestyle.
· Analysis of market data and sale trends in different markets