1. Design and implement annual sales plan for the Industry & Energy division.
2. Ensure to follow sales plan and advise details about any issues in advance.
3. Ensure to have database of all upcoming/ potential projects in Pakistan with all details of owner of project, EPC company and other contractors involved.
4. Advise development of TIS/TSS business areas, which can increase business revenue.
5. Develop and design marketing strategy for new services as explained i.e. pre-shipment inspection services, technical training services and any other services that can add profitability to the company.
6. Responsible for generating new client leads and on-time feedback to clients for their queries
7. Keep record of potential Inquiries and upcoming projects including Inquiry Log / Data base maintenance
8. Responsible for the development; completion and execution of business development process i.e. lead generation to project initiation in a reasonable time frame.
9. Meet deadlines and business objectives set by the Management.
10. Develop and administer sales database which includes client related information, mailing list, client contact details, etc.
11. Ensure Compliance with all TUVAT BIC’s policies and procedures, including policy for information security.
1. Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal).
2. Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth.
3. Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excel and power point.
4. Good Time management, Teamwork & Team Management.
5. Willing to work in different departments with different teams.
6. Ability to manage multiple tasks.