He/She will be responsible to find, deal with and motivate our prospective clients to get benefit from our extensive IT enabled Research and Development services.
It is a full time office based job and different from conventional marketing and PR jobs.
Residents of Rawalpindi/Islamabad will be prefered. We are an equal opportunity employer, females are encouraged to apply.
1) Manages new and existing client base by negotiating terms, clearly capturing customer expectations, and resolving customer problems, issues and concerns. Develop new clientele by searching for new software development projects, existing in our domain of services.
2) Extensive Information / Requirement analysis of the project, brainstorm winning strategies with your supporting department.
3) Innovatively negotiate and prepare competitive bids on new and existing jobs to capture the contract awards and also prepare contractual proposals.
4) Introduce the client to appropriate development personnel, during the software development cycle.
5) Make positive effort to meet the assigned target. Develop a referral network to assist in increasing the client base.
Candidate should have knowledge about well known software programming tools, internet experience, strong analytical attitude and communication skills.
Candidates must possess the ability to organize and prioritize work activities and meet deadlines in order to produce consistent results. Have market knowledge to anticipate needs and impact strategic direction. The person should also have strong English communication skills (verbal &written), be detail-oriented, be a self-starter, and be able to work in a team atmosphere.
A solid understanding of our services and the ability to sell technology with extraordinary customer satisfaction are the qualities that will open new opportunities of growth in business development.
Candidate should be able to work in asset origination through sales and marketing of our core lines of business through customer contact; making presentations, prepare information, online meetings with the clients, and assist with other strategies to promote products and services; foster and maintain key strategic relationships. Initiate the development of new products and programs that result in revenue generation.