Regular Job Responsibilities :
1. Collection of Cash against installments, down payments of sale of motorcycle on installment & cash sale.
2. Collection received from service & sale of spare parts.
3. Enter all collection in its proper account in SMIS and deposit in bank timely.
4. Maintenance of Provisional Receipt Books record.
5. Maintenance of showroom expanses in available limits.
6. Record all expanses in its proper head and send to head office.
7. Send various reports timely as required to head office and showroom manager on defaulters, collection and deposits.
8. Monitor showroom assets and stock.
9. At the time of installment sale assessment of customer via verbal discussion with customer and installment sale file data and match all data as per SOP of installment sale. And make invoices timely.
10. Installment collection and record in respective codes for proper collection and intimate staff and customer for timely collection.
Periodic Job Responsibilities:
1. Time to time stock taking. (Half yearly stock taking as order by Head office.)
2. Send any other report as required by head office.
Job Type: Full-time (Permanent)
Maximum Age : 28 Years
Educational & Experience Requirement: Minimum B.com with at least 2 Years of relevant experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs30,000.00 to Rs31,000.00 /month