Laravel Developer works with team members to troubleshoot and improve back-end applications and processes. Laravel Developer should have understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
· Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
· Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
· Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
· Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
· Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Skills & Requirements:
· Backend development experience
· Strong grip on Laravel
· Knowledge of Git & Unix environment is must
· Ability to write technical documentation
· Expertise in Java script; JQuery
· PHP; Laravel
· Critical analysis and argument skills
· Ability to adapt and learn new technologies