REQUIREMENT OF SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS
We are an emerging Technical provider in Aviation industry currently on PCAA project to implement Common Use Passenger processing System at Pakistan airports.
We are currently looking for Experienced / fresh qualified candidates for the post of System Administrators/ Junior System Administrators in our offices at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta & Faisalabad airports.
Qualification & Skills:
• BSCS/ MCS.BE or equivalent
• Having Certifications MCSE, CCNA/CCNP will be preferred.
• Must be fluent in English language (written as well as verbal)
2 years* experience in System Administration
Candidates having experience of working in the airport environment will be preferred
• Provide technical support both hardware and software issues our users encounter.
• Manage the configuration and operations of client-based computer operating systems.
• Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
• Create and verify backups of data.
• Respond to and respond help desk requests.
• Upgrade systems and processes as for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
• Administrate infrastructure including firewalls databases, malware protection software and other processes
• Review applicants log.
• Record and maintain user complaints
• Coordinate with our Principal's remote team abroad to register and resolve problems.
• Install and test computer related epuipments.
• Selected candidates be required to work in shifts at airports.
Email your CVs with a latest photo
Last Date to apply: 19th Feb 2019
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)