New Jobseeker SignupClose
IT - Telecommunications Jobs in Pakistan
Best Place to Find Latest IT - Telecommunications Jobs in Pakistan
We are looking forward for a receptionist.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and skills:
Great communication skills - competent and polite verbal / written manner
Able to multitask and keep to deadlines
Installing hardware and software systems
Maintaining or repairing equipment
Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues
Setting up computer security measures
Configuring computer networks
Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email
Associate Engineer (UPS)
- Repairing and trouble shooting of UPS, Rectifier, AVR etc
- Facilitate Engineers in conducting site surveys
- Assist Engineers for designing solutions
- Installation and commissioning of different equipments (power)
- Assist Sales for Technica
Islamabad, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Pakistan
Business Development Trainee/Executive
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for developing new business as well as maintaining and driving sales at accounts to achieve efficient and profitable sales of the company’s products to targeted levels. Assist team to optim
1. Maintaining IP Network operations
2. Maintaining Metro Network
3. Planning and design IP Network expansion execution
4. Planning and design Metro Network expansion
5. Coordination & Liaison with Service provider
6. Coordination & Liaison wit
Drive Test Engineers
Drive Testing of Clusters, Complaints, Swaps, Rollouts
Troubleshooting of Problematic Areas via DT
SC Technologies Global (Pvt.) Limited,
Karachi, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Lahore, Islamabad, Pakistan
Operations And Maintenance Engineer
Operation & maintenance for number of sites in city/roads from Telco & Non-Telco perspective.
Remain available 24/7 on call to respond and address active network issues TXN, BTS & Power etc.
Able to conduct planed activities and active coordina
Lakki Marwat, Tank, Bannu, KPK, Pakistan
Manages all phases of project development (construction & managed services) to ensure user satisfaction, project continuity and internal consistency.
Supervise and coordinate technical and non-technical staff by establishing performance measures,
Rigger / Technician
1) Site Surveys for V-sat installation.
2) Infrastructure work including,
a. LAN Cabling.
b. Electrical Wiring.
c. Dish Base civil work.
d. Dish Assembling & Installation.
3) Pole Installation
4) LOS Surveys for RF Link.
5) Trouble sh
Comstar Information System Associates,
Business Development And Customer Care
Looking for a business development trainee and
Customer Care trainee for MianTech office, Lahore.
Attractive package awaiting!!!
Loading, please wait!