AQLEM, Inc. is a non-profit organization headquartered in the State of Indiana, operating in multiple states, and through different regions in the world, with the global mission focused on improving the quality of life of people, communities and respective organizations through the advancement and emphasis on the integration of knowledge, skills and technologies. Through various initiatives, AQLEM aims to serve as a true global catalyst to boost synergy between people, communities, public and private organizations as well as various government agencies, in order to provide practical education that has a direct impact on solving societal and world problems.
In alignment with our mission, AQLEM has launched its first initiative known as "STEM-with-Purpose", which aims to bring together organizations, communities, states and governments to undertake the 21st Century STEM-with-Purpose challenge. STEM-with-Purpose offers a unique platform to allow for the collaboration & exchange of people, ideas and talents advancing Scientific, Technological, Engineering and Mathematical growth and resourcing the global STEM-based economy. STEM-with-Purpose is a multi-fold inclusive initiative that aims to achieve the following objectives:
1) Raise awareness of STEM worker shortage
2) Draw attention towards youth's lack of interest in STEM and related fields
3) Connect academic institutions, businesses, communities, public and private agencies
4) Bring STEM camp opportunities to youth, educators, intellectuals and administrators
5) Deliver more STEM focused graduates that are ready to join the 21st Century workforce
6) Cultivate passionate and motivated STEM leaders, and ultimately,
7) Generate scientists, technologists, engineers and mathematicians
With an enduring dedication to the pursuit of excellence, AQLEM (USA) "seeks" to build national and intercontinental ties with institutions, businesses, communities, public and private agencies interested in combining forces for mutually inclusive social, economic, and cultural benefits.