Efroze Chemical is dedicated to quality Pharmaceuticals.
Efroze Chemicals Industries (Private) Ltd. came into existence in 1968 with the Dedication to the Quality Pharmaceuticals, to empower mankind by promoting mental and physical wellbeing around the globe.
Vision & Mission
Vision Statement To be a success in health; be daring, be first, be different at preservation of health, alleviation of pain and enhancement of the quality of life is our vision. At Efroze every day is a quest to make someone’s tomorrow a little better.
Mission Be unwavering in its dedication to manufacture market safe and effective medicines for treatment and prevention of disease in humans.
• As a Manufacturing Company, Efroze is determined for stable profitable growth through continuous improvement in manufacturing and progressive capital investment to produce the best products for its stakeholders.
• As a Pharmaceutical Company, Efroze is committed to current Good Manufacturing Practices in the quality control and production of medicines, which meet international regulatory standards of quality, safety and efficacy.
• As a Marketing Company, Efroze is particularly conscious of the fact that its ultimate customers are patients. We believe in responsibility to our customers by supporting a high standard of ethical marketing conduct.
• As a Service Organization, Efroze's aim is to devote to the highest standard of service and support to customers both inside and outside the organization.
• As an Employer, Efroze strives to promote to health and safety at work, to training, support and development of personnel to open communications and to equality of opportunity .
• And as a Corporate Citizen , Efroze's aim is to give back to the communities in which it sells its products to promote a positive sense of sharing and caring, ultimately contributing to the nurturing and preservation of civil society.
Commitment to Society
Realizing its commitment to society, Efroze has been contributing to the goodwill of the community with an aim to become a reliable partner in nation building. The program on Power of Giving was organized on 15th June 2008, presented by Dr. Abdul Gaffar Billoo reknown Pediatrician of Pakistan. Renowned Doctors and Professors of Pediatrics, Gynecology, Cardiology and Gastroenterology were invited where Efroze devoted the efforts to explain the concept of giving with magnificent power on earth and contributed endlessly for the spiritual, mental and physical uplift of the mankind. Dr Gaffar Billoo also quoted many examples of other Social personalities, Philanthropist and different NGO’s working all over the world and in Pakistan for their valued contributions and endless efforts for the betterment of the people and welfare of the society.
Realizing the need for specialized health fundamentals, Efroze significantly contributes to the establishment and financial support to dispensaries, health foundations, community centers and hospitals. The first burn centre in Pakistan established under the patronage of a philanthropic group; Friends of Burns Centre (Patients’ Welfare Society), in collaboration with the Ministry of Health, Government of Sindh. This centre is serving community under the presidency of Mr. Mohammad Abdullah Feroz Managing Director of Efroze.
In the future there are plans to develop more need-based programs with emphasis on educating and empowering communities through knowledge, access to information and provision of quality services. The aim remains to improve their quality of life and achieve sustainable human development.
Enjoying an ever growing worldwide demand for its quality products, Efroze is at a pivotal point in harnessing its ability to capitalize all the opportunities to capture the heart of its doctors and patients. We have encouraged our corporate existence as the quality manufacturer of life saving drugs by focusing our efforts on the development of first-in-class medicines from laboratory to the retail shops. Being Ethical in marketing standards, our management approach entails rigorous and analytical market research and is substantiated by clinical evidences within the legal and regulatory framework.
Ethics: We are committed to collaborate with healthcare professionals for Continuous Medical Education, awareness & patient welfare programs.
Environment: We are committed to protect the environment through continuous improvement of our performance and prevention of pollution
Equal Opportunity: We provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, based on the individual’s skills, knowledge, abilities and performance
Excellence: We strive for excellence through continually improving the Quality Management by constantly establishing & reviewing Quality Objectives & focusing on Human Resource Development.
Empowerment: We believe in empowering our people for improvement in quality of our products & processes.
Economy: We strive to contribute in the growth of our country’s economy as a major player by providing employment & increasing exports.
Efficiency: We continuously improve efficiency of our plant, system & processes through the use of latest technology by following cGMP & cGLP guidelines.