1. Visiting project sites & ensure health & safe environment within the workplace. 2. Performing inspection to identify potential safety hazards. 3. Ensuring workplaces are following applicable safety regulations. 4. P
1. Responsible for preparation of CKD ( Complete knock down) part list and categorize them for selection in localization 2. Responsible for TA/JV (Technical Assistance / Joint Venture) Study.
3. Responsible for technical aid connection to
1 To carry out any electrical or structural work and modification in Head office and in Regional offices.
2. To Responsible for prepare drawings, Design, BOQs etc related to all assigned projects. 3. To monitor the tenders, the project ex
1. To act as interpreter for liaising between Japanese staff / SVs and other PSMCL staff.
2. To assist Japanese staff / SVs as an interpreter for any meeting / liaising outside PSMCL even out of the city or out of the country.
3. To transl
1. To Compliance with different Govt. functionaries. I.e. verification of documents received from FIA, NAB, ETO etc.2. Handling the court cases, preparing the comments, replies.3. Handling Complaints with CRC.4. Follow-up for
1) Handling PABX.2) Answering telephonic Calls.3) provide information to callers.4) Deal with queries from internal Customers.5) Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.6) Provide general administr