Our Front End Sales Manager is responsible for sales of the entire product, systems and service portfolio for a domestic market, including direct sales to end users, channel partners, OEMs and distributors.
1. Local marketing and product strategy Recommend and implement local marketing and product strategy in line with PP and PS Local Divisions Strategies. The responsibility includes the task to develop a strategy within organizational framework for profitable growth, building customer relationship and sourcing product and systems independently from own country manufacturing or from abroad.
2. Sales targets Ensure demand side budget meeting or exceeding KPIs such as price and portfolio indexes, market shares per product line, SG&A cost, order growth and cash.
3. Market coverage Optimize market coverage by geography, channels and product lines. Develop new customers and market segments and ensure profitably increase of local volume.
4. Business opportunities Strengthen the customer relationship through market intelligence, market communications and local account management. Where appropriate takes active personal role in sales.
5. Sales support Define and implement sales support infrastructure.
6. Sales processes Ensure continuous improvement in sales processes, SG&A costs and cost to sell.
7. HR Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed. Guide, motivate and develop the directly and indirectly subordinates within HR policies.
8. Special projects Involved in selection of targeted projects and in any global channel strategy discussion.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience: - Ability to build trusting relationships with channel partners and the ability to manage the channels to maximize the mutual benefit. - Knowledge of the Middle East cultures and habits is preferable. - Strong Power Systems background. - Perseverance and ability to positively face the challenges of the lengthy procurement processes. - Knowledge of Risk Review database and ACT country protocols. Challenges: - The position is located in Jordan while the end customer is in Iraq. Therefore, building the necessary relationships with the customer requires fine skills. - The ability to recognize the many false claims made by potential channels and to manage these channels in respectful yet firm manner.
Do not make any payment to any company, a genuine employer will never ask you to pay in any case. (read more)