|Shift Timings||On Rotation|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Managerial)|
|Number Of Vacancies||2|
|Required Qualification||Bachelors Degree|
|Required Experience||2 Years|
|Salary Per Month||25,000 - 30,000 PKR|
|Location||Islamabad , Pakistan|
Note:Applications would only be considered at our website.
Visit our website:www.airblue.com/jobs
1. To manage fares within a portfolio of allocated sectors.
2. To monitor competitors fares, forward bookings, yields, class mix and seat factors to build and implement effective revenue management strategies. To work closely with commercial teams and align fares with the market needs.
3. To consistently monitor route performance and trends, amending Inventory and strategies to address areas of weakness or to capitalize on areas of strength.
4. Ensure that peak flight and non-peak strategies are in place across all flights.
5. To deliver the highest standards of flight optimization via overbooking levels on the routes under their control so that route revenue and company profitability are maximized.
6. Monitor advance bookings outside normal booking window.
7. Contribute ideas on how to improve policies and procedures by constantly reviewing existing policies and procedures by working closely with the Commercial team.
8. Supporting the network on disruption handling.
9. To maximize revenue for the company by balancing market demand with aircraft capacity.
10. Identify revenue-improvement opportunities for assigned O&D’s.
11. Develop strategies and tactics for assigned O&D’s; work with commercial team to periodically set flight-level inventory strategies.
12. Analyze weekly reports for O&D’s; evaluate results against market goals set. Conduct ad-hoc analyses as required to resolve issues that arise.