Executive Search Consultant
Generous Monthly Salary & High Commission
Please Note: Fluency in English spoken and written is a must
Banen Associates is a leading Multidisciplinary Engineering Executive Search Consultancy firm providing high quality search & selection services to our Global clients.
Banen Associates have implemented a successful business model in the UK and Middle East region working on joint ventures with various blue chip organisations including Engineering Consultants and Contractors.
Due to an exciting expansion plan, we have opened a new office in Karachi and are looking to take on board recruitment consultants who are passionate about their work to join us in creating a strong presence in the Far East Asia.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone keen and ambitious as the successful candidates will be responsible for Recruitment (Head Hunting) and placement of permanent staff in the Far East region including China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
It will be a challenging role that will bring rewards for the candidates who have the drive to succeed. We provide a platform for each employee to grow with the company and provide a visible promotion line allowing successful recruiters to quickly move up the career ladder.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Phycology/Sales & Marketing will be preferred but not essential.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience in the Recruitment Industry will be advantageous but not essential (Ideally in Engineering Sector, placing permanent staff).
- Experience in Engineering & Technical recruitment preferred, though applications will also be considered from those with a strong Sales & Marketing background.
- Experienced in Business Development and Resourcing Candidates.
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to provide an excellent quality of service and generate repeat business opportunities.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who has a strong working knowledge of professional networking sites including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- You must be a high achiever in your current sales role - achieving targets and earning commission on a monthly basis.
- You will have an excellent telephone manner, a professional demeanour and be used to working long hours in order to succeed.
- The drive and enthusiasm to run a successful recruitment desk.
- Proactive person who can use own initiatives and has a strong will to succeed.
- Understanding of Cultural values of the Far East Region in relation to the set laws of Recruitment is advantageous
- Working knowledge of various applications of Microsoft Office is a must.