This is a great opportunity for a SEO/PPC Campaign Executive to join a digital company.The key purpose of the role is to plan, implement, track and optimize SEO and PPC campaigns with a view to increasing conversions (Leads and Sales) through keywords, AdCopy, landing page and conversion process testing and optimization. To be considered for this role you will need strong hands-on SEO and PPC experience (Minimum 2 years), either gained from client-side or digital agency, search agency side.
Essential skills and responsibilities:
- Develop SEO/PPC strategies and oversee the day-to-day management of SEO/PPC initiatives
- Excellent understanding of all aspect of SEO including: on-page code, search engine keyword rankings, site accessibility, on-page content and indexing link-building
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Keyword Tool, Keyword ranking tools, SEO Moz tools, Link Research Tools, Webmaster tools, Link Search Tools
- Develop and manage link-building, content creation and blogger out-reach strategies
- Integral PR and social media strategy with valuable SEO opportunities for maximum impact
- Plan, setup, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets
- AdCopy writing and testing, campaign build and trafficking, bid optimisation and strategic testing
- Analysing post-click behaviour and making recommendations for improved performance.
- keywords strategy / research / traffic and budget and volume forecasting
- Deep linking / landing page recommendations at keyword level
- Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup) and testing
- SEM traffic segmentation and analysis (PPC, SEO, Direct, Referrals, etc.) with great knowledge of analytics packages
- Use analytical tools to make informed improvements to site usability and architecture
- Track performance versus Competitors using tools such as Searchmetrics etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Experience in the Financial industry would be an advantage.Fluency in English is essential