You are a multi-talented developer who is ready and always on its toe to develop, manage and lead the development system for our internal development practice at Streebo. You are a technical expert with an eye and determination to design, prototype, implement, and test and document all the phases of software development. You are a digger into the root cause and a troubleshooter with sound problem solving skill to provide reliable solutions and taking corrective actions to resolve the problem. You think software’s are the need of an hour and you work enthusiastically to develop and implement the best software module on this earth. You love working with coding geeks who excel in SharePoint and Dot Net and formulating strategies to initiate new modules. You have the ability to draw people together to share in ideas so that they feel they own it together. You are not cynical, you are not inflexible, and you are not possessive about your individuality. You believe in gelling everyone together, setting a long term road map and striving to the core to achieve something as great as you are.
You have the ability to work with senior executives as well as university interns. You are a no-fuss, roll up your sleeve, and get the job done kind of person. You are a leader in personality and a debugger. You want to create and lead the best internal development team available. For you it is about the impact you have on the firm through your team and software solutions you provide.
You set SMART goals, drive performance and monitor progress against the plan in order to achieve those goals. You are outstanding and capable of translating organizational needs into software. We are NOT looking for a person who does not own this position instinsincly, who is not willing to work at his maximum stretch, who is not adaptable and does not have the capability to infuse positive spirit into his team driving them to reach the limit. His capability to think should not be restricted to the defined boundaries.
When you are working with us, you will be:
- Formulating a strategy for initiating new modules and software improvement and work jointly with the internal customers.
· Developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development cycle.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
- Providing reliable and qualitative solutions to troubleshoot complex problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Utilizing software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Participating in product and/or application definition activities including feature analysis and system tradeoffs
- Managing the internal technical knowledge base and ensure all technical documentation is up to date and complete.
- Testing new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct for smooth functioning.
- Setting realistic goals for the team and monitor progress against the plan.