1. Provide operational oversight to strengthen administrative functions.
2. Work on-call during holidays and after working hours, if required.
3. Visit hospital services on regular basis and consolidate the feedback/observations to management.
4. Supervise staff of support services to ensure timely and effective completion of all administrative tasks including record keeping and management tasks.
5. Develop and implement cost effective marketing strategies in consultation with marketing manager and ensure achievement of volumes and targets.
6. Ensure a high level of patient focused orientation among the staff to facilitate provision of quality health services
7. Work with head of administrator on initiatives to improve efficiency and ensure quality delivery of healthcare services to patients
8. Develop and document new procedures, and support the implementation of technological innovations throughout a facility
9. To handle emergencies and difficult situations in consultation with HOD.
10. Work with medical staff and senior management in the development and implementation of strategic plans
11. Establishes and attains challenging/achievable patient care, safety, education, and other goals while ensuring financial viability
12. Ensures the attainment of hospital objectives through the selection, development, organization, motivation, management, evaluation and promotion of resources
13. Maintenance of facilities, equipment, supplies and other required sources
14. Conducts all of the above consistent with established ideals, standards and policies of the institution and ethics of the profession of hospital administration.
15. Prepare administrative budgets and monitoring the same, overseeing optimum and effective utilization of funds in providing congenial work environment.
16. Managing the housekeeping activities, security services, uniform of staff and any other related task.
17. Support security staff in the safety of building or establishment from fire and other hazards.
18. To ensure smooth running of the procedures of all OPDs namely MHH, Medicare Clinics & Dentistry.
Excellent interpersonal Communication & Public dealing skills, Punctuality, Computer literacy, Knowledge of policies, Cash Handling and Billing (would be an added advantage).