We need a graphic and UI/UX designer who is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites and apps, advertising, books, magazines, posters, social media campaigns, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, e.g. giving organizations a visual ‘brand’.The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Apply now with:
- Your resume, minus the irrelevant bits.
- Samples that showcase your knowledge, voice and skill with the word.
- Links or other examples of cool projects you’ve taken from start to finish.
- Write Applying for Graphic/UI & UX designer in the Subject field otherwise your application will not be entertained.Your job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
Typical activities include:
- Take the lead role in designing a wide range of projects and campaigns (e.g. web, mobile, print) to create innovative design concepts that blow us away and get results
- Make and present design recommendations to team mates, and help clients tell their story through design that captures eyes, minds, and hearts.
- Generating unique and imaginative designs and concepts
- Use feedback constructively and stand up for quality and reasoning behind design decisions.
- See projects through completion from start to finish, on budget and on time
- Manage and mentor junior designers and interns and train them on our design standards.
- Work closely with and take direction from executive management to drive the department and build strategies for it.