Must Have Skills:
· BS in Computer Science/IT or Equivalent Engineering Degree
· Excellent English writing skills (grammatically accurate and concise writing) and Communication Skills
· Hands on command on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
· Understanding of UML Diagrams including Activity, Sequence and Use Cases
· Highly motivated individual able to grasp complex software, technology or technical literature and learn quickly
· Flexible in timing
· An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proofreading with good research skills.
· Ability to conduct Keyword Research.
· Good organizational skills and attention to detail.Desired Skills
- A technical background in software development, such as Business/Systems Analyst, Developer or SQA Engineer
· Experience with Managing and writing content using Web Content Management Systems such as WordPress will be an advantage
· Technical writing experience for complex software applications, including off-the-shelf and web-based applications.
· Past experience of writing SDK/API, Architecture, Configuration Management, Technical Case Studies, Technical Comparison Sheets, Deployment Diagrams, Software Messages, User Guide, Installation/Configuration Guide etc.