We are looking for an efficient and reliable Project Manager for our growing startup company. As a Technical Project Manager, you will collaborate with a technology team across the company to plan, execute, and finalize all aspects of a given project. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple projects and priorities in an ever changing environment.
Considering the nature of what we do, our Technical Project Manager must be heavy on the Technical side. We are looking for individuals who are not only passionate about creating organization from chaos and ambiguity but who are also addicted to the technical components that comprise a solution and how they interact with one another.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
• Be Expert Scrum expert for managing software projects and product or application development.
• Team leadership.
• Full/part life cycle project management.
• Adapt project methodology based on project conditions and circumstances.
• Tailor documentation and communication to tech and business management.
• Coordinate efforts between the company and its clients.
• Grow Tech team.
• Develop and track project schedules and action items.
• Effective communication of project status, outstanding risks and issues, and key changes in scope or schedule.
• Identify risks and recommend mitigation approaches and identify issues while managing effective outcomes.
• Create and maintain project information (risks, issues, resources, schedules, tasks, budgets).
• Identify business and technical impacts of user requirements.
• Be ready to roll up your sleeves and get into the details.
• Not afraid to wear multiple hats.
Required Skills and Competencies:-• Have 7 years of experience in total including 2-3 experience managing projects of Mobile Apps.
• Passionate about Client Servicethis is first on the list for a reason!
• Ability to manage concurrent projects in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
• History of success in managing a diverse set of software development projects in Mobiles apps .
• Bachelor's degree in business, MIS, or engineering (more education is cool, for you over-achiever types).
• Excellent organizational, presentation, analytic, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong project estimation and resource management skills.
• We utilize many technologies make sure we know your technical skills and aptitude.
• Must be detail-oriented with strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
• Experience managing projects in Agile project management methodologies.
• Build a collaborative team environment.
• Sound understanding that there is no 'I' in team
To apply, please submit your resume along with responses to the following questions:
1. What makes you a great fit for this position?
2. What PM methodology(ies) have given you the most Project success during your career?
3. Do you have experience using JIRA or a similar software?
4. Are you a Scrum Master?