We at Martin Dow are looking for Software Engineer for 1 year on contractual basis. This position is responsible for:
1. Demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks.
2. Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
3. Understand how applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them.
4. Provide support (when necessary) to technical operations staff.
5. Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
6. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases
8. Other duties from time to time as determined by management.
The candidate must be Graduate in Computer Science with minimum 1 year experience. Technical qualification required: OOP, RDBMS, Visual C #. Net, Visual Basic (. Net and Ver. 6), SQL Server, ASP. NET, Visual CSS, HTML, Java script, PL / SQL, SQL Server, Jquery.