1. Business Development:(Establish restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.)
2. Sales Promotions:(Attract customers by developing and implementing marketing, advertising and customers relation programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands. Maintain Customer satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing Food, Service, Environment and customer preferences; initiating improvements; building relationships with customers with support of Restaurant Managers.)
3. Financial Responsibilities: (Meets restaurant financial objectives; prepare monthly, Quarterly & Annual Sales forecast and profitability; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions; establish and monitor business controls; develop and implement strategies to increase profitability.)
4. Operations Excellence: (Maintain Operations Excellence by developing and implementing best Quality, Production, Consumption practices, and review and evaluate production and consumption, take neccessary measures. Provide guidelines to Operations Manager for control purchases and inventory, price negotiations and contracts, developing prefered supplier lists. Ensure best security system.)
5. Personnel Management: (Anticipate future staffing needs in line with business plan and coordinate with HR Department. Provide guideline to Restaurant Managers for Shifts (Duty Times), Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by supporting in recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, discipline, appraisal, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures in-lined Corporate Human Resources.)
6. Customer service: (Ensure best customer Services all the time. Propose and execute Training & Development programs for superb customer service & products knowledge and make sure that customer leave the restaurant happy. Administer the evaluation of all learning and development activities in restaurant with coordination of HR Department.)
7. Food quality management: (Plan and monitor all aspects of kitchen at restaurant for food production including: staffing levels, stock levels and rotation, food cost, quality control and recipes adherence. Establish and execute food quality standards and recipes. Ensure all production staff is trained.Review customer requirement and ensure that they are meet.)
- Proven Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability and outgoing.
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards.
- Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage and labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities.
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
- Experience in the development and implementation of Restaurant policies and procedures
- Influencing, persuading, coaching and negotiating skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, email and the Internet
- Co-operative and supportive team player
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience (Including 4 to 6 years in leadership Managerial role)
- Managed more than 2 restaurants simultaneously.
35- 40 YearsSalary:
Market competitive salary in six digits Perks & Benefits:
- Bonuses Annual
- Company Maintained 1300CC Car
- Other variable pay ( Share Point ).
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance (Self & Family)
- Enviable Work environment with many other facilities