• Must have a detailed understanding of voice transmission mechanisms including TCP/IP, Sonet, DS-3, ISDN and T1.
• Demonstrated ability to perform complex problem isolation with Telecommunications Infrastructure such as PRI/T1’s, SIP trunks, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to perform complex problem isolation with LAN/WAN environments.
• Must have a detailed understanding of industry standard VOIP technologies including SIP, H.323, G.711, G.729, TCP/IP, DHCP, SNMP, TFTP, IEEE 802.3 family, QoS, and CoS.
• Must have a detailed understanding of unified communications including presence, unified messaging, web-conferencing, and Video Conferencing.
• Proven knowledge and practical application of voice network security, vulnerability management, security monitoring and detection of in appropriate voice network usage.
• Develop highly repeatable voice network design standards for the Telecommunications Department.
• Provide third level technical support for all voice related operations.
• Work in an enterprise IT environment with tasks related to network security, firewalls administration, access and perimeter control, vulnerability management, intrusion detection and security monitoring.
• Participate in design and strategy meetings for assigned IT projects for the company.
• Demonstrated ability to perform complex problem isolation within Telecommunications infrastructures: FXO/FXS/PRI/T1/DS3/SS7 circuits & signaling protocols.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate with our US staff
CCNA (Voice) and/or CCNP (Voice) or higher