The Manager will be expected to manage the entire administration of the office, specifically:
- Maintaining the filing stores; ensuring that file issuance is properly approved and that only properly tagged files are placed in the store.
- Ensuring that the office space is clean and clutter free
- Ensuring the attendance and punctuality of the admin department staff
- Monitoring the creation of payroll and timely payments of salaries.
- Managing the general procurement needs of the office.
- Dealing with service personnel such as linesman and cable repairmen etc.
- Ensuring that the infrastructure of the office is in good working condition at all times. Infrastructure includes: Fans, A/C, UPS's, water filters, water motor, generator, TV screens, telephone sets, light, furniture.
- Ensuring that the plants within and without the office are watered and well maintained.
The personnel he/she will be managing are as follows:
- Admin assistant
- Admin supervisor
- Kitchen boy
- Security guard
The Manager Admin will be expected to maintain high standards of professionalism at all time and should be someone who can accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Promoting Process Improvement