Experienced Investment Banker required for global organisation.
* raise money by issuing and selling securities in the capital markets (both equity and debt).
*seek to maximize profitability for a given amount of risk on balance sheet.
On a day-to-day basis, typical activities will include:
- thoroughly researching market conditions and developments;
- identifying new business opportunities;
- carrying out financial modelling, then developing and presenting appropriate financial solutions to clients;
- liaising with the chief executive and chief finance officer of large organisations;
- structuring marketing campaigns for transactions;
- co-ordinating teams of professionals, including accountants, lawyers and PR consultants.
Experience of dealing with international investments, at the highest level.
This not a role for new starters