Posh Travel Group a USA based travel management company is seeking a talented travel agent/consultant with 5+ years of experience in international travel utilizing Amadeus GDS. The travel agent/consultant will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all Customers wishing to travel abroad.
This job requires to work 12 hour shift from 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM seven days a week. The Travel Agent is also responsible for processing client inquiries and providing efficient and accurate travel details as required. The ideal candidate will be highly detail orientated and focused on providing our customers the best possible customer service. The candidate will also be self-motivated, adaptable, and a strong team player.
• Proven ability to create international travel arrangements. At least 80% of transactions will be multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries
• Ability to handle multi-cultural sometimes multi-lingual clientele • Strong working knowledge and understanding of international pricing rules, exchange
transactions and procedures
• 5+ years of International booking experience in Amadeus GDS
• Providing consultative multi-country routings for best fares and preferred carrier usage
• Five year experience in Amadeus GDS proficiency is required; Knowledge of Sabre GDS is a plus
• Verify all ticket refunds and airline fare rules for refunds
• Verify all exchanges, voids, refunds and new tickets issued
• Ensure compliance with airline regulations
• Ensure correct commissions are taken
• Bachelor’s degree • Proficiency in spoken English is a must • 5+ years of travel agent experience
• Proficiency in Amadeus GDS is a must
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent typing skills, at least 40 WPM
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Willing to work in 12 hours shift seven days a week.
• Positive attitude
• Ability to multi-task and resolve customer issues to the highest satisfaction