A Consulting Company, implementing Contract Management solutions of Nextance (http://www.nextance.com), is looking for Contract Management System Consultant with following requirements:
Job Description: - Consultant will be responsible for making recommendations to setup contracts functionality and also may need to develop modifications in contracts and related areas.
- Create technical/ functional specification documents for new customizations
- Perform system configurations in Contract Management System based on inputs from the business users
- Able to work independently and with the client to develop recommendations, setup of module and documentation and report status appropriately
- Who can develop technical documentation under direction of Project Manager
- As a contract manager, the main responsibilities will include, coordinating speaker and confidentiality agreements, payment processing and general reporting.
- He/She will gather information from clients, enter data into legal templates, ensure management approval, coordinate with legal department and submit contracts to a database.
- Must be able to understand contract provisions and prepare contract release authorizations, directives and memorandum to communicate requirements.
- Must have knowledge of all basic functions of contract management and of procurement procedures and relevant government regulations.
- Must have understanding of and experience in bid/proposal preparation.
- Must be able to effectively interact with customer personnel, co-workers, and operational personnel on contract items and be able to independently undertake investigation and analysis to identify potential problems or claims.
- The individual will effectively administer multi-faceted contracts requiring correlation of factual data, regulations, and contract requirements
- He/She will manage the contracting process from the start to the finish of the sales cycle and international contracts and any other sales related contracts.
- He/She will act as a liaison between sales, finance, and legal, helping to drive contracts through approval and execution, and negotiate non-financial business terms with sales and the client, balancing the customers needs while protecting business interests.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of legal documents including customer licensing agreements, strategic marketing agreements, and technology development agreements.
- Assist in the improvement of agreement templates, corporate policies and processes.
- Advise the business teams on risk management and contract interpretation.
- This individual will act as the formal business interface with multiple external customers on proposals and negotiations on programmatic issues including change management, organizational conflict of interest (OCIs), teaming agreements, and Proprietary Information Agreements
- Preparing proposals; offering solutions to mitigate contractual / program risks; maintaining contract files; developing negotiation strategies; understanding how terms and conditions affect prices and schedules; acting as the focal point of contact with the customer for all contractual matters; representing the contracts organization to resolve contractual issues for unbilled and over-aged billed contracts
- Outstanding negotiating, drafting and analytical skills. - Demonstrated ability to creatively and quickly resolve issues. - Excellent oral and written communication skills. - Excellent decision-making and judgment. - Results-oriented with demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently, meet demanding deadlines and balance multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. - Ability to partner effectively with and inspire confidence from diverse internal groups and management. - Technology background a strong plus.