Position Title: Logistics Assistant Layyah, Pakistan
Reports to/Position Title: Logistics/Procurement Officer - Islamabad, Pakistan
Date prepared: December 5th 2014
2. Organizational Information and broad function of the position: A Swiss based International not-for-profit organization, with more than 75 years of work history in more than 12 Countries. The programmatic areas of work are Decent Work, Governance, Humanitarian Aid, WASH, Livelihood, Child Protection. Under the general supervision of the Logistics/Procurement Officer, the Logistics Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day administrative and logistic functions of the office in Layyah and the field. The Logistics Assistant will ensure effective implementation of the administrative and logistic control systems according to the Organizational Guidelines, Procedures and Management within Pakistan legal environment.
1. Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The specific responsibilities of the Finance Officer are:
Procurement & Warehouse Management
Monitoring contracted Supplier and Producer
Coordination and Communication
2. Supervisory Responsibilities:· None
3. Education/Professional Designations/Experience:· Bachelors degree in management or equivalent. · At least 4 years of practical work experience with NGOs, preferably INGOs (working in emergencies) at similar position.· Knowledge of compliance requirements for major donors with the proven ability to establish compliance systems.· Expert level skills in usage of MS Excel and other office applications.
4. Language Skills:· Strong communications skills (oral and written). · Urdu and English
5. Travel Requirements:· Frequent travel to Field Areas (about 25-40%).
6. Other Specific Skill Requirements:· Ability to work effectively in a hard areas and multicultural team of people.
7. How to Apply Keeping in view the urgency of the position needed, CVs will be screen on daily basis. Interested candidates are requested to please submit their CV earliest, mentioning title of position in the subject line. Application should include:1) An updated CV; and 2) A cover letter which should include your suitability for the position, contact information for two work-related references and expected salary.