(a) Promoting the Forum Site as an ideal place to run business from, to the leading and recognized brands from the retail and service industries.
(b) Being the one stop shop for owner/occupiers and tenants in the Forum building.
(c) Striving to create the best shopping and working environment in town and informing of and promoting the venue to the customer.
1) Plan a bi-annual events/promotion calendar in advance, bearing in mind national/special days, school holidays, cultural days, international events, religious days, sporting events etc.
2) Planning all costs, expenditure and projected revenues, obtaining authorization for a budget to hold all activities/events.
3) Obtaining necessary permission for all activities from relevant officials.
4) Plan logistical support required from departmental heads/personnel and agreeing a schedule in the presence of senior management for such support.
5) Understand the needs of the current occupiers/tenants. Resolve issues that arise and provide support in time to maintain good relations, and avoid grievances.
6) Develop personal support by making regular visits and face-to-face meeting with owner/occupiers and tenants in the building.
7) Produce weekly reports for management covering progress/status on all marketing and PR events. Enlisting help to ensure completion is on time and according to plan.
8) Identify and build a database of leading businesses and services complete with names of senior management. Head Office and Subsidiaries with contact details.
9) Use the above database for direct marketing/PR communication invitation etc.
10) Develop a cross media database to include details of contacts at national broadsheet newspapers, tabloid press, life style publications, consumer magazines, high profile NGOs, Television Companies terrestrial and cable companies, production companies etc., and use it for PR purpose.
15) Need to build up friendly relationship with shopkeepers and with all the customers and staff, this also includes monitoring of mall timings i.e., opening and closing hours.
16) Monitoring of all equipments e.g., escalators, doors, lights and Kiosks.
17) Monitoring of security staff behavior i.e., how security staff is behaving with all employees,
Male / Female
MBA Marketing from a well reputed institution
candidate should be presentable.
candidate should be good in communication and computer.
good in Relation management.
minimum 3 to 5 years experience with experience of events, promotional activities, media and real estate marketing